Dunamus Agri Advisory understands that farmers require management skills to ensure a successful farm business and aims to, in accordance with the farmer, achieve the following objectives:
- To conduct strategic analysis of farming business units to capitalise on the opportunities and strengths while effectively managing the threats and weaknesses.
- To develop business plans for the establishment of new business opportunities and setting a norm against which results are measured.
- To conduct feasibility studies for various crops in order to display their feasibility and effectiveness.
- To develop succession plans in accordance with the relevant parties to ensure the continuity of sustainable production units.
- To present training to aspirant new farmers and youngsters in the agricultural sector to support their interest in the sector.
- To act as a service provider for the developing sector through identification of new projects, formulating action plans and implementation of such plans.